Saturday, October 4, 2008

I have been tagged

So, Aubrey thanks for the tag. This should be interesting... :)

The rules of The game:
1.Post the rules on your blog
2.Write 6 random things about yourself
3.Tag 6 people at the end of the post

SOOOO, Here we go...

1. I love bacon, shrimp and avocado sandwiches from the Cheese Cake Factory! Love Them!

2. I cant stand the door to a room to be cracked, either open it or close it...Ive gotten better about this since I need to hear my boys better at night but it still bugs me for some reason.

3. I love to cook, anyone who knew me growing up never would have guessed it but I do love to cook. I love to try new recipes.

4. I absolutely hate driving over dead animals, ewwwww, the split second they are dead under the car is the worst. GROSS!

5. I LOVE SHOES! All colors of the rainbow, high ones low ones frilly ones and grandma looking ones, lol. I LOVE SHOES!

6. I love being a mom. I love my boys more and more everyday even when I think I cant possibly love them more I find more love :)

So, I don't know who to tag so who ever wants to do this have fun with it! :) Thanks Aub!

1 comment:

Linds said...

It's always fun to learn more about you.