Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Wow...First Grade

I cannot believe the time has flown by long enough for Ryker to be in the First grade! He was so excited to start school again. As you can see Brasser in the back just kinda watching, was sad his brother left for the day. All morning long Ryker was taking his sweet time and we were worried that he might be pushing it. So we kept saying "Hurry we don't want you to be late", Russ said when Ryker walked into to his classroom he said "Sorry I'm late." I can totally picture him saying that with his "serious" face, haha. What a cute kid!
And I know all mothers say this about their kids so I just have to join in... "I knew my kids would be good looking...but wow this boy is HANDSOME!"


Oh and the search for these shoes was just so time consuming but we found em in his size ...finally. He really wanted em and I wanted him to be able to enjoy these character loving years while he's still young enough.




Check this out... his shoes match his shirt! I just love it! Russ can help him with his homework through the years and I can help with the shopping! heehee!

4 comments:

Marissa said...

Wow, first grade! I bet it's weird to have only 1 little guy home all day now.

Shari said...

Holy Cow! I can't believe he is in FIRST grade! Man, Erin, you're getting OLD!! Oh, wait, that's your MOM getting old......oh, I am so glad she isn't here 'cuz she would have smacked me for sure for that one!

Linds said...

So cute! I gotta say, those shoes are pretty sweet.

Mindi said...

Those shoes are adorable! but not as adorable as your boys!!