Sunday, November 22, 2009

New Moon Party

So we have new friends in the ward now and we love em already! :) Cessily and Austin moved in and it wasn't long before Cessily came up with an awesome idea to go the the New Moon midnight showing...and the party planning started!!!!
Before we new it we had a group of ladies in the ward ready to join in!!!! Many hadn't read the books or even seen the Twilight movie!!!!!! After the New Moon showing...I think they are catching up on that as we speak, lol!


We had so much fun planning decorations and food too!

After attempting to buy New Moon napkins at Party City, which wasn't successful! Cessily drove like 45 minutes to buy some at a grocery store of all places! Yea Cessily they totally looked awesome!!!



Here we are! We had so much fun planning and decorating! The ladies night was fun! Cant wait for the next one!!!!




3 comments:

Cessily said...

we'll have to do it again :) hey wait....we can...next movie!!

Linds said...

That looked like way too much fun. Love all the decorations and your shirts! Can you make me one?

Tara said...

Hi,

My name is Tara and I own and operate Tara's Twilight Party (www.tarastwilightparty.blogspot.com). I was wondering if you would mind if I featured your party on my blog? Please feel free to contact me at taraintheatl@yahoo.com.

thanks so much!