Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines Day

We had a great Valentines Day. Ryker and Brasser woke up to neat spider man lunch boxes filled with candy and fun valentines day treats. Sorry I don't have a picture, my camera was out out battery and I was able to charge it just in time for a few pictures of dinner... So Russell had to work until 7:00 PM, so I had an idea. I went online and found the recipe of the AWESOME P.F. CHANG'S LETTUCE WRAPS! Yes they are so delicious and we love that place but wouldn't have time to go there since Russ would be working...So my parents came to town and my mom and I got to work around 12noon and we didn't sit until after we ate dinner around 8PM. We made won ton soup, fried won tons, chicken lettuce wraps, the official PF Chang's sauce, fried rice and a Broccoli stir fry. I almost forgot to snap a picture..we were enjoying the meal so much!


Also a homemade chocolate heart shaped cake and chocolate covered strawberries! Wow we ate good! Oh and Russ bought a nice bouquet of flowers and I'm am being treated to a Swedish massage on Friday! Yay. I'm really excited. Overall a great Valentines Day. We stood up all day in the kitchen but the end result was delicious and the groceries only cost us $40.00. Awesome.

3 comments:

Linds said...

Wow, that's amazing! I don't think I could pull that off. Looks delicious.

Jen said...

Sounds like a fun day. Where did you find the recipes? - It looks yummy!
It's very cool that your mom lives close enough to do things like this with you...I would have never been able to pull somthing that organized off with all my little helpers.

rossnkellie said...

MMMMMM I love PF Changs. They're lettuce wraps are amazing, and if you ever get a chance you should try their 6-layer chocolate cake. I think it's called the great wall or something like it. It's heaven.