Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Deja Vu

Hmmmmmm, There is something familiar about the whole broken arm process???!!!! SHEESH!
Brasser broke his arm in March and Ryker broke his arm last week!
It must be all the extra food they demand, lol....It just weighs them down!

So Ryker went to spend the week with grandma and grandpa in Odessa. I got a call on Sunday evening from grandma saying "I think Ryker broke his arm, have your insurance info ready and I will call you back." Meanwhile Ryker was screaming in the background. Luckily Russell was just pulling in the driveway from work and he was able to think clearly. Had it just been me home I probably would have packed Brasser and I up and headed to west Texas.
So it turned out to be what they call a "buckle", same thing Brasser had. He said he wanted to stay at grandmas and grandpas so we called every day to make sure he was doing okay. No one could spoil him more that's for sure.
As you can see this broken arm has not affected his ability to play XBOX Spiderman!

2 comments:

Linds said...

I guess that's what you get with boys. Geez, I hope he gets better real soon.

Shari said...

Oh yes!! Don't you love life with boys! We have an ortopedic surgeon that lives up the street and I used to tease him that I PAID for the little sports car that he drove for years!! Somebody always had stitches or a cast of some kind!!